UPDATE: BOTH TRIPS ARE NEARLY BOOKED UP ONLY ONE SPOT AVAILABLE ON EACH TRIP FOR 2013
Imagine sharing the ocean with a 30-40ft Humpback whale as she gracefully moves through the water seemingly oblivious of your presence. It is one of the most phenomenal and most incredible experiences you will ever have. Ready the cameras to capture your very own footage as a calf comes up for a breath and looks directly at you – breathtaking.
Tick. Bucket list complete.
Here are some clips from the August 2012 expedition
Join Jon Shaw, award winning underwater cinematographer, in August 2013 for a once in a lifetime exclusive charter to tropical Tonga to swim with these majestic creatures.
Are you a underwater photography or videography enthusiast? Jon will provide one on one guidance and tuition based on his experience as an award winning underwater cinematographer. Click here for more information on Jon.
Two trips will be hosted during the peak season for mothers and calves.
What does ‘exclusive charter’ with ginclearfilm really mean?
- We can depart early to be first on the water, this is a great time to get beautiful encounters with mothers and their calf without interruptions;
- We can stay out late if the day is slow for whales;
- We can pick and choose our lunch location, whether it is on the move or a deserted island;
- In essence, we have the complete freedom to do as we please.
TRIP 1: August 21st to August 29th 2013 (
7 spots available 1 spots available)
TRIP 2: August 28th to Sept 5th 2013 (
7 spots available 1 spot available)
Start bragging today:
AUD$ 3,195 per person (private room)
AUD$ 2,695 per person (double or twin share)
AUD$ 2,595 per person (triple share)
- Domestic flights between Tongatapu – Vava’u (fully flexible fare);
- Airport transfers in Tonga, including departure taxes;
- Seven (7) nights accommodation at The Paradise Hotel, Vava’u;
- Four (4) day exclusive charter whale watching / swimming with whale;
- One (1) day x 2 tank dive exclusive charter or for non divers an extra day whale watch /whale swim;
- Expert underwater cinematography tuition from Jon Shaw of ginclearfilm;
- Lunch while whale swimming / watching.
Not included in package
- International flights;
- Travel insurance (please note, we strongly recommend you get travel insurance);
- Meals, drinks or tips.
Please note: there is no swimming with whales on Sundays.
TO SECURE YOUR SPOT:
We require a non refundable AUD $500.00 deposit per person. The balance would be due on or before thirty (30) days prior to your traveling dates.
Please email Jon Shaw for more information: email@example.com or phone for more information M: 0410 293 065