Swim with Humpback Whales Expeditions – July 2016 is FULLY BOOKED Please email email@example.com for 2017 dates and bookings
(Please note, you do not have to be a diver to join us for this expedition. Diving component optional)
Imagine sharing the ocean with a 30-40ft Humpback whale as she gracefully moves through the water seemingly oblivious of your presence. It is one of the most phenomenal and most incredible experiences you will ever have. Ready the cameras to capture your very own footage as a calf comes up for a breath and looks directly at you – breathtaking.
Tick. Bucket list complete.
Join Jon Shaw, award winning underwater cinematographer, in July / Ausgust 2015 for a once in a lifetime exclusive charter to tropical Tonga to swim with the majestic Humpback whales.
Are you a underwater photography or videography enthusiast? Jon will provide one to one guidance and tuition based on his experience as an award winning underwater cinematographer. Click here for more information on Jon.
The trip is hosted during the peak season for mothers and calves.
What does ‘exclusive charter’ with ginclearfilm really mean?
- We can depart early to be first on the water, this is a great time to get beautiful encounters with mothers and their calf without interruptions;
- We can stay out late if the day is slow for whales;
- We can pick and choose our lunch location, whether it is on the move or a deserted island;
- In essence, we have the complete freedom to do as we please.
- Groups are now limited to a total of 6 pax (reduced from 8) to maximise whale swim time!
Swim with Humpback whales itinerary –
Group One 19th July to 27th July (Fully Booked)
Group Two 27th July to 4th August ( Fully Booked)
Start bragging today:
AUD$ 3,195.00 per person (double or twin share)
- Airport transfers in Tonga, including departure taxes;
- Seven (7) nights accommodation twin share / double share
- Five (5) day exclusive charter whale watching / swimming with whale;
- Expert underwater cinematography tuition from Jon Shaw of ginclearfilm;
- Lunch while whale swimming / watching.
- Prices based on six people
Not included in package
- Travel insurance (please note, we strongly recommend you get travel insurance);
- Meals, drinks or tips.
Please note: there is no swimming with whales on Sundays.
TO SECURE YOUR SPOT: We require a non refundable AUD $1,000.00 deposit per person. The balance would be due on or before thirty (30) days prior to your traveling dates.
Please contact Jon Shaw for more information:
M: 0410 293 065
We reserve the right to change the trip information at any point prior to travel